The guidelines given below govern the administration of comments on content. Our aim is to encourage coherent discourse, so as the comments section is both beneficial and engaging/welcoming for all participants.
- Any pejorative comments based on background, race, religion, gender or sexual orientation will not be tolerated.
- Any comments which can be interpreted as violent threats will not be tolerated.
- No requests for tips/funds, e.g. pasting wallet addresses of digital currencies shall be allowed.
- No Personal or malevolent attacks on public figures, authors or other users will tolerated. However, one should not be afraid to post comments for fear of mindless abuse from others.
- We welcome constructive feedback and criticism. A fair and a bonafide comment on a matter of Public interest is no libel.
- The comments should not be slanderous or defamatory. If there is a blatant disrespect or simple bashing demonstrated in a comment, the comment will be removed.
- Please convey your message as succinctly as possible. No one is going to read an eight-page flame-war discussion on cryptocurrency that you love or hate.
- Spam and other commercial comments will not be tolerated. If you want to advertise, contact us directly.
- Off-topic comments will be rejected. Comments must tie directly to the associated article.
- Please make sure your username and email are not offensive or overly promotional. Before accepting, comments can possibly enter the moderation queue.
- Please do not use URLs as your username. We reserve the right to remove such comments containing URLs.
- Repeated comments will be removed/eliminated. Therefore, do not reproduce the same comment into every thread.
- Take time with what you are writing as material to be published on the website should be relevant or otherwise it won’t be approved.
- Endeavor to write with rationality and be prudent to others. Make your comment worthwhile and keep it on topic.
- Predominantly astute and well-crafted submissions are more probable to be selected as 'featured' comments.
- Always bear in mind that amongst the wide range of content published on Applancer.com, some may be posted as opinion instead of news.
- Please take into account that the views and opinions published on the website are that of many authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the company as a whole.
- Do report any comment you deem unacceptable or email us at [email protected] with any issues you spot in the comments section.
- Please stay on the topic by focusing on the discussion on the subject thereof.
Please send us your feedback us at [email protected].